You're currently running a old version of Internet Explorer. Due to security and much newer technology, please upgrade or replace your browser.
We currently support Internet Explorer 9+, but we highly recommend you install
Please notify your IT department if you need assistance.
For more information on why you need to upgrade your browser, please read / refer your IT to this article:
Dear Web User, Please Upgrade Your Browser
- DESM5011 mounting brackets are designed to be used in qty's of (2), or (3) to mount DPF systems which may be a length and weight which may require more than (2).
- These mounting brackets can be purchased in qty's of (1) or more and mount to the outside of the frame rail which allows the filter body to be positioned under and inside the frame of the truck, or outside of the frame rail. (which may require a heat shield which can be purchased seperately)
- Constructed from 1/4" mild steel.
- Brackets are powder coated black.
- Hardware (hex bolts, flat washers, nylock nuts) are recommended to be yellow zinc chromate grade 8.
- Care should be taken to ensure no air lines, fuel lines, and/or wiring is between frame and brackets before tightening.
- Hardware should be torqued to **listed standards, FAILURE TO DO SO MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO THE "DPF" SYSTEM
- Position the filter mounting brackets to ensure adequate ground clearance between filter and roadway.
- **TORQUE SPECIFICATIONS: 3/8-16 GRADE 8 (40-50 ft lbs.)
7/16-14 GRADE 8 (60-75 ft lbs.) 1/2-13 GRADE 8 (90-110 ft lbs.)